- 40 g Oat flour
- 30 g Chocolate Plenny Shake
- 180 g soft dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons of (crunchy) peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of plant-based milk of choice
- Put the oat flour in a food processor or in a high-speed blender. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough has formed. Add more plant milk if the dough seems too dry.
- Roll dough into 4 cm (1.5 inches) sized balls.
- Add to a baking sheet and press gently down on the cookies with a fork. The thicker the cookie, the softer the center will be.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Let them cool down a bit before serving.
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to email@example.com!