- ½ cup soy yogurt or plain greek yogurt (140 g)
- ½ cup almond milk (120 mL)
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Plenny powder (60 g)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free caramel syrup
- 1 ½ cups ice, more if you want thicker consistency (210 g)
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix until it's smooth. Process until it's well mixed.
- Feel free to top off the smoothie with peanuts, caramel syrup, and chocolate syrup to taste.
- Pour into a glass or shaker bottle and enjoy!
Meet the family: